Ladakh Motorcycle Tour – 2019
(12 Days, 11 Nights)
Unlike other journeys, you may have made, Unlike anywhere you have been, a Famous Ladakhi saying which describes the place best “The land is so barren and the passes so high that only our fiercest enemies or our best friends would want to visit us”, welcome to Ladakh Motorcycle tour.
Ladakh Bike trip offers Ultimate face off with the Himalayas and your inner strength (physical and mental both), But nothing to worry Our incredible team of experts will always be around to lend a hand whenever needed, while you can just focus on making the most out your ladakh trip.
Ladakh is not just another destination but is a crosscut to a landscape that is a slice of solitude on Earth. Ladakh also happens to be every biker dream road trip. Come and see Ladakh with Incredible Outdoors.
Distance – 50 km | Journey – 03-04 hrs by road
Arrive Manali, Our representative will meet you at the volovo bus stand & drive you to the hotel.
We meet post breakfast to talk about the trip and important information on the motorcycle riding in ladakh region, Himalayas.
Later, we set out for Trial & conditioning off road ride to sethan Village, Panduropa (3,800 meters).
Overnight & Meals at Hotel.
Distance – 137 kms | Journey – 05-07 hrs by road
2nd day of Ladakh motorcycle tour, starts after a relaxed breakfast, Our destination of the day is Jispa which is a beautiful Riverside Camp ground facility on Manali – Leh Highway, the journey to jispa goes through some of the most extraordinary Himalayan Lanscapes in india, i.e. Gulaba, Rohtang pass (13,051 fts) and khoksar Village.
Jispa is also the Transition point of landscapes on Manali – leh highway, from here one notices the change in landscapes, from green to dry dessert mountains for ladakh.
Distance – 100 kms | journey – 05-06 hrs by road
Today, we will be riding through one of the most enchanting landscapes on Ladakh Motorcycle tour and will cross challenging Glacial water streams, off roads around Bharatpur and Zingzingbar.
Major highlight of the Day will be to cross the Mighty Baralacha pass (16,000 fts), before we check into our camps in sarch for overnight hault.
Distance – 260 km | Journey – 10-12 hrs by road
Today, will be a longest day on the roads in Ladakh Motorcycle tour, so we begin early and prepared to ride through 3 High altitude passes of ladakh, among highest Motorable passes in the world, each one of them elevating Average or more than 5,000 meters asl ( 16,900 fts).
first we ascend Nakeela Pass, 15,600 fts than Lachungla pass 16,900 fts, and the last pass Before leh city is World’s second Highest Motorable pass Tanglangla pass at an elevation of 17,480 fts, ladakh.
Also, one of the Major highlights of the day will be to ride at Gata loops – 22 succesive hair pin bends before reaching the Nakeela Pass, & To ride at more plains – 40 kms straight stretch before tanglangla feels like a blessing on the road on a long day, it sure feels as a delight of the day.
Distance: 60 kms, 20 km rafting | Time – 3 hours by road, 3 hours in rafting
After a relaxed breakfast we ride 30 kms off the leh city to Nimmo, which is a beautiful village situated at the confluence of Indus and zanskar rivers in ladakh, Also the starting point for highest White water rafting point in the world, we will experience a thrilling rafting session on zanskar river ladakh, Later Return to hotel, Evening at leisure.
Distance – 149 kms | Time – 6-7 hrs by road
Gear up, to visit an incredible Place on earth, to get there we first cross second highest Pass in the world – Tanglangla pass Ladakh ( 17,902 fts, asl).
The Pangong lake ladakh, at the border of india and china, a very intresting fact about this lake is that 25% of its part is in india while 75 % is in china, the lake is estimated to be 280 kms long, we will camp by the lake witnessing a unique night with milky ways and stars.
Pangong lake is a endhoric lake in the Ladakh Himalayas, and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia at and elevation of 14,000 ft above sea level.
Distance – 208 kms | Time – 7-8 hrs by road
The journey between Pangong lake to Nubra valley goes through Shyok valley along the Shyok river which literally means the river of death, the roads are narrow but a good one for the ride. this route is considered as one of the most Cloud burst and landslide prone area in ladakh, Also will be one of the mot challenging day during Ladakh Motorcycle tour.
The route is equally rewarding as well, offer some unique views of deserted karakoram Himalayas if ones keep riding along the Shyok river the road goes directly to Gilgit baltistan, Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.
We stop at Hunder for a wonderfull Camp stay in Nubra Valley ladakh.
Distance – 160 km | Time – 06-07 hrs by road
It is a day for a biker that will go into the history of his greatest moments of all time when the biker scales Khardungla pass – Worlds highest motor-able pass in the world at an elevation of 18,736 fts asl.
Get pictures on the roof of the world, make videos remembering your family and friends who are waiting at home for you to hear abour your great adventures, Make the most of this Once in a Lifetime moment.
Distance – 0 km | Time – Full day
Free Day to Explore the town, Mall Road, Leh palace, Shey Monastery and Rancho school can be visited today.
Evening at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Distance – 260 km | Time 8-9 hrs by road
Its time to recall the adventures and make the journey back to sarchu, though we will ride on the same routes but it never feels the same different contours to ride and a changed perspective of view make the ride Incredibly refreshing, Also the rider starts to feel the skills of control that one aquires after such incredible riding experience in ladakh.
Distance – 237 km | Time 8-10 hrs by road
Today will be the last riding day of Ladakh Motorcycle tour, we will make an excursion to Suraj tall lake near baralacha pass, explore local food for lunch at Darcha village or khoksar.
Reach Manali in the evening, take the most awaited hot shower and join for a group dinner with a small farewell treat.
overnight at hotel.
Distance – 0 km | Time 0-0 hrs by road
Today after breakfast, its time for goodbye hugs and exchanging a new bond of adventure which will forever be cherished.
|Per Rider||Pillion Rider||SUV Tour|
- Assistance in arrival & departure.
- Accommodation at Hotel & camps, as per itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Royal Enfield 350 cc, 500 ccs, & Himalayan Bikes for the tour, (charge extra for Himalayan and 500 ccs)
- All forest entries, Breakfast & dinner during the, Ladakh Mororcycle tour.
- Back up the vehicle with Technical & Medical support, with oxygen cylinders.
- Internal Sightseeing will be done by JK 10 bikes.
- Inclusive of all Applicable taxes ( 10 % Hotel Luxury tax, 7.42 % hotel service tax, Parking Toll tax, Green tax &
- Driver Exp.
- Govt Service Tax 4.50% extra on Ladakh Motorcycle tour package.
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local
- Expense during a stay in a hotel, during Ladakh Motorcycle tour.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post Ladakh motorcycle tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced major instances, natural calamities, like heavy snowfall, landslide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence during Ladakh Motorcycle tour.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category.
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- 100% cancellation charges for No show/Non availment (irrespective of reasons).
- 70 % Cancellation less than 7 days in advance.
- 50% in case of 15 days in advance
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed
7 AM At Manali
7 AM At Manali