Bike trip to Uttarkashi – Harshil – Gangotri
Day 0: Rishikesh
Bike trip to Uttarkashi Harshil Gangotri, Arrive Rishikesh an Evening before the trip Begins, for a detailed briefing session about the tour and say hello to your machine.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Harsil village. (243 kms, 8 – 9 hours)
After a early morning breakfast, we will begin our Bike trip to Uttarkashi Harshil Gangotri , through the windy roads of Gangotri highway, through Beautiful landscapes and Riding parallel to the biggest human made lake Tehri Dam, is one of the many great experiences of the ride today untill we reach the magnificent harshil , Overnight and meals at Cottages.
Day 2: Harshil – Gangotri – Barsu Village (125 kms, 6 – 7 hours)
Next morning, We start Riding to Gangotri only 25 kms from harshil, on the way we explore tharali village, bhaironghati bridge (considered as asia’s second highest bridge) and one of the most beautiful section of the ride, beautiful waterfalls and snow peaks all around the Road.
Visit Gangotri temple, after spending some time we return to Barsu for the night hault. Clelebrate the trip in Himalayas with a bonfire and a million stars.
Day 3: Uttarkashi to Rishikesh. ( 167 kms, 6 – 7 hours)
After a relaxed breakfast, we return to rishikesh via Tehri Dam, New tehri city and lunch stop at chamba.
Trip concludes upon reaching rishikesh.
Royal Enfield 500cc – 12,000/-
Royal Enfield 350cc – 10500/-
Avenger or similar – 9000/-
- Assistance in arrival and departure in Rishikesh.
- Services of experienced Bike guide, Mechanic and support staff.
- Riding gears, Gloves, helmets and knee pads.
- Bike – Royal Enfield or Avenger or pulsar, Please choose your bike.
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis, Hotel / camp / guesthouse.
- All Breakfast & dinner as per itinerary.
- Back up vehicle with, Oxygen cylinders and first aid.
- Free Photography & trip video coverage of the trip.
- Petrol expenses.
- Any breakage damage or spare parts replacement during the trip will be Paid by the rider.
- Cost arising out of any unforeseen circumstances.