Kedarkantha Trek Uttrakhand
Kedarkantha trek Uttrakhand, Crowning the tons valley Kedarkantha peak is a beautiful Trekking destination in uttrakhand, and accessible round the year, Exciting views from the peak of Himalayan tops and valley. The Kedarkantha trek Uttrakhand, goes through Govind national park, Uttrakhnd and gives one an ample time to drench deeply in the flora and fauna of the wonderfully protected area. The elevation of the Kedarkantha summit is 3850 m and reaching the top is more satisfying than anything with grand views of Swargarohini, Banderpooch, Black peak and ranglana mountain.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 1: DEHRADUN – MORI CAMPSITE(210kms) – 8 hrs drive
We begin ahead of schedule from Dehradoon and achieve Mori River Campsite by night. We spent the night in tents in Mori. The last 22kms are through the Govind national stop and is an extremely lovely however uneven ride.
Day 2: MORI RIVER CAMPSITE – SANKRI – TREK TO JUDA TALAB (2850m) – 10kms
Post breakfast we begin our drive till Sankri and trek towards juda talab. The way experiences Saud town and is a delicate climb. A considerable measure of nearby town ladies will be seen in transit conveying wood and dried leaves for their steers. The campground is situated close to the Juda Lake and is a much shut camping area encompassed by tall trees and mountain slants; with no breeze or perspectives. We reach by evening and remain in camps.
Day 3: JUDA TALAB – KEDARKANTHA MEADOW – 6kms
We begin post breakfast and trek through the pine and oak trees to achieve the open field beneath the summit. This campground has phenomenal perspectives and is the feature of the trek. There are green fields close-by and the perspectives towards Himachal are unending. We camp here for the night.
Day 4: KEDARKANTHA PEAK (3850m) AND TREK BACK TO SANKRI – DRIVE TO MORI RIVER CAMPSITE
It’s a difficult day today. We begin early post breakfast and endeavor to achieve the highest point of the edge by twelve. It’s a move of more than 2 hours yet the perspectives are extremely fulfilling. In the wake of investing some energy in the best we make a beeline for our campground, eat and head towards Sankri and drive countinue till Mori waterway camping area. We spend the night in tents at Mori.
Day 5: MORI RIVER CAMPSITE – DEHRADUN (210kms)
Post breakfast drive from Sankri to Dehradoon. Reach by evening and disperse.
For bookings contact:
Phone: +91 97608 22352 (Ashish)
Email ID: email@example.com
- Accommodation as per itineray. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- All Meals during trek (Veg.+ Egg)
- Trekking equipment’s (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Team, guide and Support staff.
- Services from Dehradun to Dehradun.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Note : Normally Incredible outdoors expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you wish to offload your backpack, you can give it to Mule.
Charges of offloading backpack:-
INR 1200/- incase of advance payment.
INR 1500/- on spot information.
The backpack Should not be more than 11 kgs. Backpack should have waterproof cover. Suitcases/strolleys/ bags are not allowed on kedarkantha trek.
To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.
Booking & payment terms
Paying the Trek fee:
The Trek fee can be paid by online Transfer/check deposit/Demand draft. Guideline for installment will be sent alongside your affirmation email. At the point when your exchange is done, please email us an affirmation mail with your exchange subtle elements, so we can catch up your reservation productively.
When to book:
It is Recommended to make your bookings at least one month in advance.In case of cancelation of trek/Adventure activity service because of any avoidable/unavoidable reasons we should be told of the same in writing. Cancelation charges will be successful from the date we get exhortation in writing, and cancelation charges would be as per the following: –
Cancellations prior to 24 days from the start of the trek
Book any other trek till one year or get 95% refund
(Note: If the trek charges are more, the balance needs to be paid by the trekker)
Cancellation between 24 days and 14 days to the start of the trek
Choose to go for the same trek, with any other batch, till year or get 70% refund
Cancellation between 14 days and 10 days to the start of the trek
Choose to go on the same trek, in the same season, with any other batch or get 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 10 days to the start of the trek
Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend. No cash refund.
Things to get
This is the required rundown of things you should bear on your trek.
• Backpack (40-60 liters): Backpack with durable lashes and supporting casing. Rain cover for rucksack is basic.
• Daypack (20 liters): It is required to convey a daypack on the off chance that you offload your rucksack. In the event that you choose to convey your rucksack, day pack isn’t required.
• Trekking shoes: No games shoes. The shoes need soles with great hold and better lower leg bolster. Try not to wear another shoe to a trek. It may cause rankles. Before conveying them to trek, wear it for seven days to make it milder. FORCLAZ 100, 500, and 600 are awesome shoes.
• Socks (3 sets): 2 cotton sets, 2 woolen sets (generally to be utilized on campgrounds and keeping in mind that resting. Keep them dry.)
Garments – REGULAR
• Trek pants (3 sets including the one you are wearing): We profoundly embrace manufactured brisk dry jeans as they are light. Furthermore, when it’s cool you can wear one over the other. While trekking a couple is the thing that you would convey separated from the ragged. You could keep the third match for your arrival travel. Elective : Cotton gasp with many pockets/Track pants are agreeable as well. Kindly don’t get Denim pants, shorts or 3 quarters to trek.
• Collared shirts (3 sets including the one you are wearing): Preferably light, full sleeve shirts. The neckline and the sleeves forestall sun consumes on the neck and arms. Keep away from uproarious hues that would occupy winged animals and creatures.
Garments/ACCESSORIES (climate particular)
• Full sleeve woolens (2 sets including the one you are wearing): We underwrite downy over fleece as it is light weight, conservative and warm.
• Thick coat: Carry 1 empty full sleeve windproof coat/down coat
• Thermal inners: 1 sets of lightweight, upper and lower (discretionary)
• Raincoat/poncho: A lightweight poncho is favored as it covers your rucksack too from top. Waterproof shell can likewise be utilized as wind verification when required.
• Balaclava: The top must cover your ears and neck. You may likewise utilize scarves.
• Synthetic handgloves: Ensure that the gloves are waterproof.
• Suncap: 1 sets of decent warm gloves required, downy or woolen. 1 sets of water evidence/safe, wind verification gloves. You get thin inward gloves these days. You may get one of those to utilize layering.
• Sunglasses: Curved ones will cover your eyes well. No blue hued sunglass — they don’t piece UV. Blacks, greens, tans are fine. Keep away from multi tone shades. Shades anticipate snow visual deficiency. Shades are compulsory for this trek. Individuals who wear exhibitions, pick one of these – contact focal points, photograph chromatic glasses, or if both of the above isn’t conceivable, wear your displays and convey a major sunglass that can be worn over your scenes.
• Toiletries (Sunscreen – SPF 40+, lotion, light towel, lipbalm/chap stick, little cleanser, bathroom tissue, wet tissue)
• Repair unit (needle and string)
• Headlamp/LED burn: Mandatory
• Camera: Carry all extras – save batteries, charger, and so forth.
• Cutlery: Carry a plate, spoon, espresso mug and a lunch box. We demand trekkers getting their own particular cutlery for cleanliness reasons. To spare weight, you may utilize your lunch box to have sustenance in it and furthermore convey it.
• Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Liter each. Bundled drinking water bottles like Aquafina, Bisleri and others are not permitted.
• Trekking pole: Trekking ploe is compulsory. Duralumin 4-step adaptive against stun trekking posts. Enquire us on the off chance that you cannot discover a place to purchase.
• Plastic covers: While pressing, utilize plastic sacks to compartmentalize things and convey couple of additional plastic packs for wet garments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – When is the best time for kedarkantha trek uttrakhand?
A – This is a round the year treat for nature enthusiasts, except Monsoons ( July & August )
Q – What is the difficulty level of Kedarkantha trek?
A – Its a easy trek to do in summers, But the leavel in winter can vary from easy to moderate depending upon the snow level.
Q – What is the average trek distance each day?
A – Average trekking each day is 4 to 5 kms, and trekkers complete the same in 4- 5 hours with relaxed breaks for photography and vantage points.
Q – How cold can it be in the night?
A – First couple of days, temperature remains normal, But on the third day you can see snow mountains, though during the day time it is sunny and pleasent, but the nights can be 10 to -8 degrees, depending on the weather.
Q – Who will be our guide and how many support will be with us?
A – All Our treks are lead by certified mountaineers, along with one local guide, Cooking team and porters.
Q- What is your average trek Group size?
A – Usually we go with a group of 12 – 15 people in a batch, including both male and females, though we need minimum 6 people to run the trip, but if you plan and exclusive trip with us then group size does not matter.
Q – I am a solo Girl, is it safe for me to join?
A – Of course, safety of women is top importance for us, and all of our team is trained to provide a great environment in respect to the safety of women’s, though you you most likely meet few solo travelling girls in our batches.
Q – What are the things we need to carry with us for kedarkantha trek?
A – You can check our “things to get” tab above for detailed list.
Q – In case i can not carry my bag can i get help?
A – Yes, please inform us 10 days in advance we can provide you mule or porter at an extra cost.
Q – What kind of shoes are recommended for kedarkantha trek?
A – Great trekking shoes are the most important part of any trek, please choose your trekking shoes carefully.
Q – How many trekkers will share a tent?
A – we accommodate trekkers on double sharing basis.
Q – What kind of water will be provided during the trek?
A – Himalayan water is considered to be one of the purest form of water, we will use water direct from the streams coming from the lakes or glaciers nearby.
Q – What Kind of Transport do you use?
A – We use, Mahindra bolero or Max for Transport to Last road head and dropp off point.
Q – What kind of medical aid will be available during the trip?
A – The trek leaders are trained in first aid and rescue, and are proficient enough to take care of any minor health issues, though please you must inform us regarding your health issues in advance.
Q – Shall i bring medicines with me for the trek?
A – Yes it is always recommended to bring you personal medicines.
Q – How can i book Kedarkantha trek Uttrakhand with you?
A – You must first fill up the booking form, and shortly all details will be emailed to you for making it a smooth process for you to prepare for the trek.
Q – Can the itinerary be changed?
Every Trekker is briefed at the begining of the trek, That it is a adventure trip and sometimes we have to alter the plans depending upon the weather conditions or in case of accident with any trekker or staff, However on normal situation the itinerary remains unchanged, all field decisions are taken by the trek leader.