Overview (4 Nights and 5 Days)
Valley of flowers is an amazing trek nestled between the charming meadows of alpine flowers. The trek is as enchanting and enthralling as one can imagine, along with the carpet of vibrant flowers laid till the point human sight goes. It is believed that fairies have once inhabited this land, may be that’s the reason of fairyland aura inherited by it! The 17 km trek amongst the picturesque valley region along with a tinge of snow laden mountainous backdrop just makes this perfect and a lifetime experience.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in tourist guest houses.
- Helicopter ride from Govindghat to Ghangaria
- Transportation from Rishikesh and back by SUV(Bolero).
- Tour guide.
- All forest entries.
- Sightseeing and local information.
- All meals during the trip.
- Morning & evening tea, cookies.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- All Meals while on trek & transits (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipment.
- First aid medical kit.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- All transportation during the trek program.
- Any Air/Train/Bus fare other than mentioned in inclusions
- Any meals other than 3 meals a day and tea & snacks en route.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone and fax calls, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any Insurance
- Cost arising of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
Trip Start Point and End Point : Rishikesh
Complete Itinerary: Download here
For bookings contact –
Phone: +91 97608 22352 (Ashish)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If transportation is needed from Delhi-Rishikesh (and round trip), this can be arranged as per requirement.