Rishikesh has medievally been renowned for its Ashrams, Yoga and Meditation. Some call it the Indian passage towards spirituality. Upon achieving this place, ones personality naturally capacities and enters an unadulterated state, lungs that have panted air here will bring about arrival of hormones that power through veins up to your cerebrum cells, purifying the brain and body. The water here is thought to be The Holy water of Gods as indicated by the Hindu writing, intended to decontaminate ones soul from transgression. Intellectual capacity increments and one feels more joyful, vivacious, positive as faculties are stirred, from day by day hustle clamor of city life. Mind blowing Outdoors consistently takes a shot at the courage of giving experience explorers and occasion searchers a place to stay and the chance to do enterprise brandish at this fantastic goal. #IncredibleOutdoors
Enterprise Activities like Bunjy Jumping, White River Rafting, River side outdoors, Rappelling are only a couple among numerous increasingly that might be on your rundown. In the event that you groups a testing state of mind and might want decide on an ascertained hazard approach, #IncredibleOutdoors may have quite recently discovered your loyal match. Go along with us in the midst of regular habitat inside guided system gave by our Qualified Adventure Team (QAT). We endeavor hard at influencing the most to out of an end of the week escape for you. Influencing you to accomplish greatest out of it is our rating for our nature of work done.
Year’s of life spent in the Himalayann range, meeting travelers and providing them with trekking oppurtunities have we been able to carve “The Perfect Weekend Getaway Experience”, which results in weekend getaway package. IncredibleOutdoors offers Delhi-Rishikesh-Delhi trekking package that shall meet expectations of the most discerning customer. We have designed a hassle free customer experience and can now be booked online. #CashlessTrekking
A 1 Night / 2 Day Package inclusive of Accommodation, Food, Transportation and Adventure activities camp stay at a hygienic and well constructed camping site at Rishikesh. All of this at a virtuous price of Rs. 3500/ head when you book for two.
- To and from transportation in air-conditioned pushback buses from Delhi-Rishikesh-Delhi
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Welcome Drinks upon camp-site arrival
- Meals – Inclusive of total 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Evening snack & 1 Dinner
- Evening Bonfire with light music
- Night Trekking in the forest around the camp wilderness
- Magic Waterfall Trek
- White Water Rafting on the Holy Ganga River
- Camping Games and Activities
- First aid, doctor available on call
- Sightseeing in Rishikesh
- Rock climbing & Rappelling
- Chance to attend Ganga Aarti
Detailed Trekking Plan
Day 0- (Friday Evening): Board the Bus operated by our staff that shall leave from ITO at (00:00 Hours Midnight) Overnight 6-8 hours Bus Journey
Day 1- (Saturday): Arrive Rishikesh and check into camp-site. Upon completion of breakfast leave for Magic waterfall trek, return to camp for Lunch, later sports & fun activities in river. Enjoy bonfire with light music & Vegetarian snacks in the evening. Overnight stay at camp-site
Day 2- (Sunday):Begin your day early and gasp some fresh air as breakfast awaits, before transferring luggage onto the bus. Head towards a thrilling experience of White Water Rafting on the Holy waters of Ganga (Ganges). Begin rafting with QAT from Shivpuri down to Nim Beach which is approximately 16 kms on river. Hitting 11 rapids, including the world famous Golf Course and Roller Coaster rapids.
Later in the day you are free to explore Laxman Jhula Market, Beatles Ashram and the famous ghats(banks) of river Ganga. Grab a chance to attend the famous Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. As cognitive energy feels recharged, physical energy varies off after a long eventful day. Pack your bags and gather around the bus departure zone. Bus to Delhi departs at 10:30 pm on Sunday.
Day 3- (Monday): Arrive in Delhi at approximately 6 am at a common point. QAT bids adieu and hopes to see you back. You may share your experience with friends and family, make sure you tag us in your shout out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter #IncredibleOutdoors #QATRishikesh #iORishikesh
If you have any more questions, please write to us at email@example.com
Or Whatsapp us on +919760822352.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- When can we book this trip?
- This trip Departs from Delhi every from Delhi every weekend from November 2017 onwards
- Can we join this trip directly at Rishikesh?
- Yes, you could like join us at Rishikesh directly. Please get in touch with us via email
- What sort of meal is included in this trip?
- Usually we provide vegetarian food. Would you have meal preference, let us know in advance and we shall be happy to help you
- Can we buy our meal as per our choice?
- There are several restaurants and dharamshalas where you can have a meal of your choice, certain items are also listed for door delivery. Please check online for the same
- I am having a medical condition? Can I still come for the trek?
- If you have a disability or a medical condition, please provide us detailed information so we can prepare accordingly
- Can we extend this trip?
- If you would like to extend your trip, we could do so. Please email us with your feasible dates
- Is this trek possible for people with special health condition?
- If you require special assistance, please inform us in advance and we shall be happy to organize it for you at a convenient time
- Refund Policy?
- Refund is only entertained incase of 7 days prior cancellation of trip.
- What if the weather doesn’t allow for adventure sport?
- We provide you a part refund for undone activities.
- What else can we do in Rishikesh?
- India’s highest Bunjy Jumping tower is located at Rishikesh. It is advisable to book the jump in advance to save time in queues.
- Is there a discount incase we extend our trip?
- There is no special discount if you choose to extend your trip. You shall have to pay for your travels
- Maximum Sleeping Capacity in each tent?
- One tent can sleep upto a maximum of 3 people
- Can I book solo? What do I do if I want to trek in Rishikesh by myself?
- You can certainly book a solo trip. We shall accommodate you with fellow travelers depending upon availability.
- We are only girls travelling? Should we book a trip to Rishikesh? Is it possible to be a part of a Girls ONLY Trip?
- We are very happy to inform that we have a special trip only girls. So yes you can certainly be a part of this trip. For more details, please email us and we shall get back to you.